After much hesitation, I’m finally changing my domain name by tonight. If you haven’t seen a post from me tomorrow, it’s probably because of that. In order for me not to lose your valuable following, I suggest you check back on this domain name by this time tomorrow. WordPress says they would redirect you to my new blog and you can follow me there. You will probably notice that you are already following me. However, you won’t be able to receive my posts on your homepage unless you unfollow then refollow my blog on the new domain name.
I hope this is not so much of a hassle. I compiled a list of my most popular posts for you to enjoy meanwhile. Looking forward for your refollows and support as I take my blog to the next level.
1) The Benefits of Writing a Terrible First Novel: https://margo187.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/the-benefits-of-writing-a-terrible-first-novel/
2) Four Questions Every Novelist Needs to Ask Himself: https://margo187.wordpress.com/2014/07/12/four-questions-every-novelist-needs-to-ask-himself/
3) The Unhealthy Writer: https://margo187.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/the-unhealthy-writer/
4) Don’t Cheat on Your Ideas: https://margo187.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/dont-cheat-on-your-ideas/
6) Published: https://margo187.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/published/
7) Finding the Balance: Between Writing and Building an Author Platform: https://margo187.wordpress.com/2014/06/26/finding-the-balance-between-writing-and-building-an-author-platform/
8) Virtual Past — A Poem: https://margo187.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/virtual-past-a-poem/
9) Black Spider — A Poem: https://margo187.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/black-spider/
10) Beyond The Sea — A Poem: https://margo187.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/beyond-the-sea-a-poem/
See you soon!